• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

நான் பாடும் கீதாஞ்சலி - 11

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Sanshiv

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Super marriage mudichutu eppo raguluku theriyum nila amirtha akka ponnunu
Konjam medhuva solluvomae ambika...
Thank you so much ?

Sanshiv

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
❤ராகுலின் கண்ணசைவில் இசைக்கும் காதல் கீதாஞ்சலி அருமை. .. அருமையோ அருமை. ....❤View attachment 17285
தீபாவளி பரிசு ராகுலின் காதல் கீதம். ...????View attachment 17287
தீபாவளி பரிசுக்கு ரொம்ப நன்றி...
As usual you rocked ???
Actually I was waiting eagerly ??

alamusri

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
Hi Sangeetha,

Interesting. Just started yesterday and finished in a stretch. Wainting for next. Even though the plot is a usual one your way of writing attracts me. Best Wishes ma.

alamusri

நாட்டாமை
Reaction score
Hi Sangeetha,

Just started yesterday and finished in a stretch. Nice writing. Even though the plot is usual the eay of your writing attracts me a lot . Waiting for next. This is the first story of your I am reading. Best wishes ma.

Sanshiv

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Hi Sangeetha,

Just started yesterday and finished in a stretch. Nice writing. Even though the plot is usual the eay of your writing attracts me a lot . Waiting for next. This is the first story of your I am reading. Best wishes ma.
Thank you so much ?

Geethazhagan

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
சூப்பர் சூப்பர் கல்யாணம் பண்ணி மனைவி மக்களோடு சென்னைக்கு வந்துட்டானா ராகுல். அவனுக்கு தானே இது இரண்டாம் கல்யாணம்.அவளுக்கு இல்லையே. ராகுலுக்கு தெரியலையா நிலா பாப்பா அக்கா குழந்தை என்று. அருமை சங்கீ டியர்.

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements