• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Mayangathe maname 30 (final episode)

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Wonderful story, Zainab. Loved it. My favourite character was Mithran. Liked Abhi and Geethanjali too. Geethanjali,a strong and sensible character. Thamarai, even though she came late in the picture captured my heart. Would like to see a story with Kadhir as hero. Very lovable character.
This is the first story of yours I have read. Very eager to read your other stories.
Thank you so much. ⚘⚘⚘⚘

Jaya

மண்டலாதிபதி
Reaction score
A good story. As usual I read the full story at one go as I had a holiday yesterday! Both the ladies, Anjali and Thamarai rule the story. Thamarai's late entry have a great impact on the story. Mithran's change in his attitude is well brought out. Thanks for a nice story....

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
A good story. As usual I read the full story at one go as I had a holiday yesterday! Both the ladies, Anjali and Thamarai rule the story. Thamarai's late entry have a great impact on the story. Mithran's change in his attitude is well brought out. Thanks for a nice story....
Thank you so much Jaya.???

NIVEDHA NILA

புதிய முகம்
Reaction score
Hi...azhagi im new to this blog ,super story sema feel story full enum konjm potu irukalamo nu irunthu....mitran oda accepetance of mistake love elm rmba super thamarai also nice potrait abi & anjali love support oda story super family subject super keep writing :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

அழகி

முதலமைச்சர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
Hi...azhagi im new to this blog ,super story sema feel story full enum konjm potu irukalamo nu irunthu....mitran oda accepetance of mistake love elm rmba super thamarai also nice potrait abi & anjali love support oda story super family subject super keep writing :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
மிகவும் நன்றி நிலா.????

Sugaaa

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
?ஆரம்பத்தில் அபி அஞ்சலியின் காதல். ...? இறுதியில் மித்ரன் தாமரை காதல் ???????..........????

Yuvakarthika

இளவரசர்
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
என்ன சொல்வது அழகி சகி,?
உங்க புனைப்பெயர் போலவே நீங்கள் புனைகின்ற கதைகளும் அத்தனை அழகாய் இருப்பது மிக பொருத்தம் ???
இயல்பான கதைக்களம் தான் சகி,‌ ஆனால் அதை நீங்கள் தந்த விதம் பேரழகு, உங்களின் எழுத்து நடை எங்களை ஏதோ ஒருவித மயக்க நிலைக்கு அழைத்துச் செல்கிறது.
ஒவ்வொரு கதாபாத்திரங்களும் நேர்த்தி. மூன்று தலைமுறையின் வாழ்க்கை நிலையை கண்முன் காட்டி இருப்பது சிறப்பு.
எனக்குள் அழகான நாவல் படித்த திருப்தி அழகி சகி????

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements