• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

Sokkattan paarvai - 6

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

ORANGE

முதலமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Y ka...bun vaangama pozhudhu polaya??? padips aitten ka konjam
pullaiya kaanume nu thedina.... ..:cautious: padikum pothum..., thoongu pothum, sapdum pothum..., bun nu nenappu thana...:oops: .un bun a yaarum thookitu poga mattanga.....

Riha

SM Exclusive
Author
Reaction score
pullaiya kaanume nu thedina.... ..:cautious: padikum pothum..., thoongu pothum, sapdum pothum..., bun nu nenappu thana...:oops: .un bun a yaarum thookitu poga mattanga.....
Prathi ka...ungalukku bun nenappu nu solren...enakku illa???volunteer ah valai la vizha vareenga le??
Inikku ud edhuvum varla ka..boring..
Adhan poitten

JULIET

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Very nice onion epi ??...shallu kuttyku ennachu.. Raghav shallu pirivatharkku Raja sekar thaan karanmo..

anitha1984

SM Exclusive
SM Exclusive
Reaction score
story going good.i guessed raghavkrishna to be same person.my guess is correct. rajasekar may be hero's dad.not heroines.
i wait for the FB to know whether my 2nd guessing is correct or not.

but park scene thaan puriyala.she met him as krish in the morning at office and the way she talked to him in the park slightly makes him as another person.
even rajasekar reaction on seeing them is trivial.if raghav is krishna then how come the rajasekar doesnt know to whom shalini is talking to......krish is the one who challenged rajasekar at commisiioner office.

then how come shivasankari and sathiyavathi is realted to rajasekar????? am i missing anything.in full confusion.please clarify

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements