• The opinions expressed within the content are solely the author’s and do not reflect the opinions and beliefs of the website or its affiliates.

solve the puzzle 3

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள், mspublications1@gmail.com என்ற மின்னஞ்சலிலோ சைட் அட்மினின் (smteam) தனி செய்தியிலோ தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.தளத்தில் கதைகளை பதிவது எப்படி- விளக்கம்

Guhapriya

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Ayyo sry kaa 29 my daughter's birthday feb 25... So my fingers typed it itself...;););)
இல்ல நான் ஏற்கனவே confused, இதுல நீ வேற Feb 25 னு போடவும் shock ஆயிட்டேன் நமக்கு தான் தப்பா சொல்லி கொடுத்து ட்டாங்களானு??

KalaiVishwa

இளவரசர்
Reaction score
1. 200
7th batsman

Guhapriya

அமைச்சர்
Reaction score
Today I am giving some puzzle which needs
Lateral thinking
Out of box thinking
Some mathematical methods
And at last some luck

Please think and answer. Don't Google search them

1) Alady buys goods worth $20 from a shop.Shopkeeper is selling the goods with zero profit.The lady gives him $100 bill. The shopkeeper doesn’t have a change of $100 bill so he gets the change from the next shop and keeps $20 for himself and returns $80 to the lady.

Later the shopkeeper of the next shop comes with that $100 bill saying “it’s duplicate” and takes his money back.
How much LOSS did the shopkeeper face?

2)If in a game of Cricket all the ten batsmen got clean bold in consecutive balls, starting with the first ball of the game, then which number batsman remains not out?

3) IF
1111=R,
2222=T,
3333=E,
4444=N
Then 5555=?

4) IF
1 x 1 = 1
2 x 2 = 4
4 x 4 = 6
5 x 5 = 5
7 x 7 = 9
THEN
9 x 9 = ?

5) If I give you 4 tablets which contain 2 for fever and 2 for the cold. All 4 have the same size, shape and color, No cover i.e. all the physical appearance of these tablets are same. Now you have to take 1 cold and 1 fever tablet right now. How will you choose correctly?

6)A mother gives a gift to her son and says 'If you feel hungry eat it. If you feel thirsty drink it. If you feel cold burn it.'
What it is?

7)A boy took a lift in a car which one girl was driving. The boy asked the name of the girl on which she replied that her name is hidden in my car's number. Once the boy reached the destination, he noted down the number of the car which was 'WV733N'. What is the name of the girl?

8)one girl Sita buys a box when she is 20 years old. On the day of every birthday of her, she will put $250 in this box. She is having one little sister Pooja. On Pooja's birthday, she will remove $50 from the same box to give a gift to her sister. Sita dies at the age of 60. When the box is opened after her death it contains only $500. How?

I have taken all questions only from internet.
Memories of preparing for campus interviews.

Just start answering
கோகிமா
1. 200$(things value $20+change balance $80+next shop change$100= 200$)

Advertisements

Latest updates

Latest Episodes

Advertisements